Have you ever noticed that no one notices? I had my curtains in the sewing room puddled unhemmed for a couple months. No one was the wiser. So, we are ignoring the perfectionist in me on these blasted curtains. They are just fine they way they are. Uneven hems and all. They are done!
I also did my ironing today. Not bad accomplishments for a rotten day!
Yesterday I was looking for a good 'keep the Sabbath day holy yet get something accomplished' project. I created a wonderful collage for The Proclamation to the World. Broke a large sheet of glass which basically renders my large picture frame useless, but such is life. Especially life yesterday. I should have known better than to try to do something useful. But despite the costs, I have a beautiful picture to hang. Oh, and I packaged up my brother's birthday present to mail to him. Not bad accomplishments! So why do I still feel like I'm running in circles?
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment