I'm all about the goal setting tonight aren't I? I am feeling disorganized and the cure for that pesky feeling is of course to organize. It's too late at night to organize my life so I am setting forth a plan. Or several plans.
Basement Goals:
April - Clear the floor
May - Empty the 'who knows what to do with that junk' baskets
The Rest of the House:
April - Organize the kitchen (I'm almost there)
May - Organize the Guest Room...including Mary Kay
June - Organize the Sewing Room
July - Organize the Den
August - Organize the Attic
September - Organize the front porch - more like decorate, clear out, make it presentable
October - Organize the bedrooms (I assume they'll need it again by then)
November - Organize the bathrooms (they'll need it by then too)
If I come back tonight and put up a Decorate checklist, somebody please come put me to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment