Sunday, June 15, 2008

Current ProjectS

Hi again. I kinda forgot I was "supposed" to be updating this blog until a friend told me she actually read it! Hey, someone found my secret blog!

That friend came over last night for our all night moms gab and accomplish night. It was just the two of us and it didn't go all night and I was WAY too tired to get much done. However, I cut out and stacked some squares for two of my current jean quilt projects.

Tonight I am sewing together some of those squares. I'll take a picture but I'm not downloading until I have pictures of the kids to download as well. It's just too much work for a picture of random material for a blog no one reads.

I still kind of have hopes of finishing my Wedding scrapbook in the month of June. The month is half over and I haven't done a single page; however, I am completely organized now. I have all the pictures and cards and stuff separated out and have plans to scrapbook this week. Who knows? I might surprise you. But you'll have to keep reading to find out. If there is a "you" listening at all.

No comments: