I finally finished one of my "June" projects. I got sidetracked with the lighthouse quilt I made for my friend and got a little sick of quilting. I really did finish most of the quilting in June. All except the top left square but I could not force myself to focus.
Without further ado, here is my t-shirt quilt:
I took all the t-shirts with great sentimental value from high school, college and my first two years out of college. After that I stopped ever wearing plain t-shirts so they became a quilt. The quilted circles do not show well in this picture but they are there. I promise. =)Without further ado, here is my t-shirt quilt:
Another closeup on the quilting:

3 comments:
Peter has a whole pile of old T-shirts. Maybe for Christmas this year I will make him a quilt (but that means that I will have to start SOON!). Expect to give some advice next time I see you.
very cool. now THAT's what you do with old t-shirts!
Hmm I think this IS going to be his Christmas present, only now I am running out of time. Help!!
Post a Comment