
I have a friend who says she won't take up quilting because "who needs more than a couple quilts?" Hack. Cough. Sputter. Um, excuse me?
I have several dozen. I have dreams of making hundreds of dozens more. And I am coveting the ones being given away at the Old Red Barn. Does that make me crazy? Obsessed? Perfectly practical? If you go visit the site and enter to win then my chances of winning go down. But by telling you I get 5 extra entries. Oh what a quandry. If you win, please thank me by coming over and gushing over the quilts I have made and let me drool on the one you won.
2 comments:
That was me wasn't it? Or at least it sounds like something I would say. Good luck with the contest! (I won't enter because I already have a lot of quilts, and really who need more that a couple?) ;)
Yes it was you. I was mortally offended as you can see. You are NOT allowed to look in my quilt cupboard.
Post a Comment