Here is my pride and joy for the month. Last month too. Well, let's call it last month because I have a lot of projects going on right now and I hope to finish them ALL this month. Here is my Birthday banner, with time to spare.
I copied the banner from my friend's friend (the birthday QUEEN) but changed it to my daughter's signature purple. Later I found them all over Etsy for $38 but the letters are just glued on, not stitched and no cupcake. And their letters aren't nearly as darling. I have to mention the letters because I spent weeks (literally) for the perfect letters. Finally my brilliant friend came to the rescue. I showed her a font that was similar to what I wanted but not fat enough, then sent her off with these instructions "I want them to be really really really cute". She drew the letters for me freehand. Right onto my Wonder Under. (Well, actually HER wonder under). Who could ask for a better friend than that?If I had to do it over again, I would have put the letters right next to each other instead of leaving a gap. I didn't realize how incredibly long it was going to be. Yikes. Too long for my double archway. Dang it. There always has to be that one bit of hindsight. Oh well. It's finished. On time. And it's really really really cute.

5 comments:
I'm just going to think that you did this for me and not for pretty girl. hehe! It turned out really cute!
That is beautiful. I am seriously in love with wonder under. And amazed at the freehand ability.
thats is SUPER CUTE!!!!
Cute! Will you make me one....ha! I'll start now to make many for future grandchildren.
I am thinking of making a Merry Christmas one, remind me to take a closer look next time I come over!!
Post a Comment