Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Better than dinner

While my husband was out of town last month I vowed to skip the grocery store. This required us to go without milk and for me to make all my own bread. The kids and I devoured a loaf a day which meant I was baking at least every other day. He took the camera so I wasn't blogging and had that extra time for baking. Now I am not blogging or baking - our focus has been more on school. Longer lasting but not nearly as scumptious.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Carrie and Spencer said...

OH THAT LOOKS DELICIOUS!!! I remember growing up you would always be baking bread and it would be finished right AFTER bedtime. I would always throw a stink about it so either you or mom would bring up a nice warm piece of bread to me. MAN I MISS THOSE DAYS!!!!!

Twinlinebackers said...

I don't remember that. What a fun memory. I still have that problem with bread. It is usually finished about an hour past my bedtime!

Charlotte said...

Yummy! I can't wait to use my wheat grinder (actually since I have yet to use it, I guess technically I can)

Peggy said...

You inspire me...I started a creative blog and you are the inspiration for my first post!
http://peggybe.blogspot.com