Saturday, December 20, 2008

So stinkin' Cute

One of the items on my Christmas to do list was a bow holder for my one year old. My elaborate plan consisted of a ribbon and a ring. Fancy huh? Fortunately, I am a last minuter because yesterday my super cute friend with super cute ideas and 4 super cute daughters with hundreds of super cute bows told me about a bird I just had to make. Here is my version. Pilfered from here. SO much better than a simple ribbon. And reason I love felt #318. And one more item off my list with a full 4 days to go!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Holly said...

Gasp! I NEED this! Seriously, come teach me how to make it!!!

Twinmomwv said...

How do you make all this super-cute felt stuff?! I'm currently obsessed with making bows for my girls so I *have* to learn how to do this. Our current accessory storage is not nearly so exciting.

Twinlinebackers said...

Oooo, I have to check out your blog twins for bows. I am obsessed too. Felt is a new thing for me but it is SO easy to work with. I just took an online photo from a hoity toity shop and made the picture big, then traced it and made a pattern. If you make one, I'd love to see a picture. My friend made an owl that is also darling.