Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hungry anyone?

This was one of my favorite brainchildren.
I saw a post somewhere or other for felt eggs and decided eggs need bacon. And breakfast needs lunch so hence the pizza. And you can't do without dinner so you get a taco. And for dessert? Two Oreo cookies. Throw in a basket to carry it all and you have a very happy one year old.
She loves putting the food in and out and in and out and carrying the basket over her arm. A present I loved making and a girl who loves using it. What could be better? Let me know what other food she needs. This kind of cooking I can handle!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Vee said...

I think she needs a couple of lollipops or fruit snacks for that snack in between lunch and dinner.

Becky said...

How cute! A cold-cut sandwich on a hoagie would be fun perhaps - with a pickle.

Carrie and Spencer said...

grapes? chocolate chip cookies? carrots?

Twinmomwv said...

a hamburger with all the fixins and a slice of two-layer cake, since you won't be making one anytime soon.