The week after Christmas we had the pleasure of entertaining a dear friend for bits and pieces of a week. My husband had the very sweet thought of making her a quilt. Do I need to clarify that he decided I should make her a quilt? I agreed it was a lovely thought. And I didn't mind in the least except the time frame. I said "Honey, I can't make a quilt, finish another quilt, plan a 40th birthday party and make three cakes with fondant in a week!"
Well, that's kind of what I said. He didn't know about the last 3 things so all I said was "Honey, I can't make a quilt in a week" and he said "Sure you can". So I did. He made the design and took the kids. That was kind of handy because it got him out of the house quite a bit so I could work on the secret stuff he didn't know about.She is a die hard Red Sox fan. I mean DIE HARD. As you can see, we are NOT Red Sox fans. Makes the thought all the sweeter doesn't it? The font on the letters is called "Bosox". It is identical to the real Boston Red Sox lettering. And the socks are puffy. We all pretty much love the quilt. Can you tell?

1 comment:
It is absolutely wonderful, Channing! You just keep coming up with amazing ideas and then doing them! Congrats on all you do! Love, Mutti
Post a Comment