My friend commissioned me to recover cushions for her couch and a chair. That's 3 seat cushions and 5 back cushions. I took pictures, though I am not thrilled with the pictures now that I'm posting but at least you get an idea. 
I even took pictures for a tutorial on piping and zippers that I might get around to posting. Maybe.
(Vi - sorry to further confuse you but I did this in the month of January. I was too busy sewing in January to post. But since I'm being totally lazy in March, you get pictures. Take your pick.)

I even took pictures for a tutorial on piping and zippers that I might get around to posting. Maybe.
(Vi - sorry to further confuse you but I did this in the month of January. I was too busy sewing in January to post. But since I'm being totally lazy in March, you get pictures. Take your pick.)

2 comments:
I'm so glad you stopped by the blog. Here is our home email: pegandsam(at)gmail(dot)com.
Esra's standing machine still works great, but she can't access surfaces very well in any of the devices she currently uses. An elevating power chair is the next step to letting her access her world, plus be part of the work and play of family life.
My dad just left, so I'll be able to focus in on a time to get together. I'd love to learn how to recover cushions. You did a great job on the piping. Was this all done on your machine? Very nice.
You're so talented! That's a difficult job with three little ones around the house!
Post a Comment