The boys LOVE dressing up. Every week I hear another idea from Prince on what we should be for Halloween next year. (Seriously. At LEAST once a week. I really think he thinks I should be sewing up costumes as he dreams so when Halloween comes he can just pick from his plethora of options).
The boys also love the Three Musketeers so dad had the idea that I should make them cloaks for Easter. He insisted on the white collars and the three toned colors that I was going to skimp out on.
I'm glad he insisted because I am totally in love with the result. Of course they are too. When we were in WDW they bought swords and now have an excuse to "run you through". 
The boys also love the Three Musketeers so dad had the idea that I should make them cloaks for Easter. He insisted on the white collars and the three toned colors that I was going to skimp out on.

1 comment:
Now we really have to watch out! It was dangerous enough to have swordsmen at WDW...but real, live Musketeers in full dress array is awesome!
Post a Comment