A museum near us has a pirate's ship with a slew of clothespin dolls with crudely made clothes. They are simple and DARLING. I can't see myself getting around to making little dolls until I am a grandma.

Fortunately, I have a mother who has nothing else going on in her life. Aside for building a house, decorating a house, and planning a wedding, she has lots of spare time. And I bet she'd love to read my blog one day and find a new suggestion for a project to fill her days.
Fortunately, I have a mother who has nothing else going on in her life. Aside for building a house, decorating a house, and planning a wedding, she has lots of spare time. And I bet she'd love to read my blog one day and find a new suggestion for a project to fill her days.

1 comment:
Someone is delusional!
Post a Comment