- 2 thick slices whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 6 slices cucumber
- 2 tablespoons alfalfa sprouts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 leaf lettuce
- 1 ounce pepperoncini, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
Monday, August 17, 2009
Cucumber Sandwich
One of my dearest friends offered me a bag of zucchini and cucumbers this weekend. We do not consume cucumbers very quickly so I had to find a method of getting them down. I was missing sprouts and avocado and don't like pepperoncini so my sandwich wasn't quite as delectable; however, the real thing sounds so good I feel compelled to offer the real version to you:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It sounds yummy! I'm letting the kids watch a movie and I'm thinking I need to get working on a meal plan with my free time. Except that doesn't really sound like free time. Maybe I'll read a book instead!
Post a Comment