Thursday, August 6, 2009

Schedule Again... if you care

I'm not sure if anyone actually reads my blog or not so I'm not sure if I'm entirely boring you to pieces. Speak up loyal readers.

Tuesday went better. We still took too much time to get up and moving in the morning. I didn't have time to cook before 8am (since I woke up at 5 after) so we just had eggs and toast. We were half an hour behind schedule by breakfast (in part because there was a large basket of misc. upstairs to put away) and I forgot to figure out what the day's chores should be so we skipped chores (except the 10 items Prince had to put away for mouthing off the night before) and got back on schedule.

History still took an hour. Partially because we did a double load, but also because we are struggling with our narrations (but that's a topic for my school blog) and Prince decided to be totally disobedient and mouthy (but that's a topic for....well, ideally for someone else's blog).

The rest of the day went well except that toward the end of our picnic lunch (apparently an hour outside isn't enough for us), our neighbor sauntered over and for the first time EVER said he was leaving but said we could swim in his pool if we wanted. We wanted. So we skipped quiet time and had pool time. Ahhh. I'd post pictures on my regular blog if my camera wasn't at the bottom of their pool. (Just kidding, I can't get picasa to work, that's why no pictures lately).

I'm assuming you're tired of hearing about our schedule so I'll stop with that but I like to see how people ACTUALLY make the changes they say they make in their lives. Hope it's interesting or useful to someone out there.

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

I'm a little confused. Isn't this the exact day you had two days ago?

Twinlinebackers said...

Only if you read posts via google reader. I schedule it. But forgot to postdate it before I posted. I just do stuff like that to confuse you. =)

Twinlinebackers said...

Or should I just say, "That's what motherhood is all about. Same ole thing, all day, every day"

Charlotte said...

It is still on your blog- two posts down. I commented on it 2 days ago. At least I'm not losing my mind (ha ha)

Carrie and Spencer said...

Your kids enjoy SWIMMING?? could've fooled ME!!! :-D

miss you guys!!!