Some things in life are wants. Others are true needs. And I need a kitchen makeover. Please look at this link. If you live near me and have an old ugly entertainment center - or know someone who does - may I please have it? Pretty please? I'll use my other kitchen to make you up a batch of something yummy if you do.
Thanks. Pretty Girl will thank you too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
SO CUTE! I hope you find an entertainment center and then share your project - I'm excited to see a finished project!
I'd love to give you ours!
I just got rid of ours about a year ago, it would have been perfect for that project (what a cool web site).
You'll never find one now. Everyone is going to be making kitchens with them!
thats brilliant!!! Have you checked craigslist??
Post a Comment